A.J. Wilson is a past Region 7 Director of the Independent Pool and Spa Service Association (IPSSA). He is also the past president of the San Diego IPSSA Chapter and the San Diego chapter of the National Spa & Pool Institute (NSPI) now known as the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP).
It is through his honesty and dedication to his profession and his customers that A.J. Wilson has earned a reputation for "romancing the customer." A.J. and Like New were recognized in Pool & Spa News for their customer service orientation.
For more than 20 years, Like New has kept customers enjoying their pools and spas without having to do all the work. With the loyalty of our clients, we'll be doing it for another 20 years!
Thank you, San Diego!
Like New Pool Time Line
- Established 1 May 1985
- Incorporated 4 Sept. 1987
- Residential and commercial and government accounts have range from 300 to 789,000 gallons.
- Referrals make up 90% of our business, while 10% comes from weekly service accounts throughout San Diego County. We can do any type of repair to water vessels and their related equipment, ie. pumps, filters, heaters and electrical components.
- Licensed contractor C61/C53, able to assist in pool/spa remodeling or construction.
- Certified Pool Operators (CPO).
- MBA, 1981, National University, San Diego
- Member Independent Pool & Spa Service Association (IPSSA) since 1985
- Secretary - 2 years
- Treasurer - 4 years
- Chapter Pres. - 2 years
- Secretary, Regional Board of Officers - 2 years
- Director, 7th Region - 2 years
- President, San Diego, National Spa & Pool Institute – 2 years
- Member The National Swimming Pool Foundation
- Member The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
- Member, Vice Chairman The Elite SDVOB Network
- Member Better Business Bureau